Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Family, friends, and acquaintances are now free to stroll my gardens at their leisure. So grab a glass of sweet tea and sit a spell.

Questions, comments, and suggestions are appreciated and welcomed as you stroll through the gardens. Sure hope you enjoy your visit as much as I enjoy your company.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Coreopsis

If you're in to Xeriscaping . . .here's another plant that might interest you. It's a hardy Coreopsis. Gorgeous green foliage and fantastic yellow  blooms. This is a no care plant that thrives almost anywhere you place it - as long as it gets at least six hours of sun - full sun is better. One of the first plants  to show its colors in the spring and it blooms intermittently throughout the growing  season. Or, if you're in to deadheading, you can keep it blooming constantly. Here in SW GA, it's evergreen and I enjoy it even during the winter.

Patsy, if you're interested, you can either pay Wayside $9 for a plant - or you can tell your sister and she'll send you as many as you want for FREE! But I will say, Wayside's photography is much prettier than mine. . .can't say that much about their plants though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love how you single me out in these blog posts.

Norma said...

Well, I need someone to pick on - and you're EASY!!!!