Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Family, friends, and acquaintances are now free to stroll my gardens at their leisure. So grab a glass of sweet tea and sit a spell.

Questions, comments, and suggestions are appreciated and welcomed as you stroll through the gardens. Sure hope you enjoy your visit as much as I enjoy your company.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Apology

I began this blog not entirely sure that I wanted to do it. But, after much consideration this summer and fall I've decided that I truly want to maintain this blog.

While I am not opening it to the public, I am going to open it to friends and friends of friends. So if you know of anyone you feel might be interested, please feel free to invite them.

Thank you for your patience whle I tried to decide definitely if I want to do this!

No comments: