Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Family, friends, and acquaintances are now free to stroll my gardens at their leisure. So grab a glass of sweet tea and sit a spell.

Questions, comments, and suggestions are appreciated and welcomed as you stroll through the gardens. Sure hope you enjoy your visit as much as I enjoy your company.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Seven Days Without a Computer Makes One Weak!!!

Technical problems have kept me from posting for over a week now; and it makes me really, really sad.

The gentleman who built this computer for me is on vacation until Tuesday, July 5 and since he built it, he's the only one I'll trust to straighten it out. However,  this afternoon I was having 'withdrawal' pains . .of course I didn't do any good.

Anyway, it will run about 7 minutes and shut down. Hopefully I'll be up and ready to post more after the 5th or 6th.

No comments: